Is your name Valentine?
Then WOW air has good news for you!
Is your name Valentine?
WOW AIR IS OFFERING PASSENGERS NAMED ‘VALENTINE’ FREE AIR TRAVEL FOR THEIR PLUS ONE TO NEW YORK THIS VALENTINE’S DAY
Icelandic airline offering free air travel to a loved one of passengers named ‘Valentine’
Ultra-low-cost airline WOW air is offering any passenger with the first name or surname ‘Valentine’ free air travel for their significant other, on flights to New York this Valentine’s
The offer is valid on bookings made between 24 January – 14 February 2019, for travel between 10 – 19 February 2019.
Valentine’s Day is one of the biggest events of February in New York City, with an abundance of activities for loved-up couples to enjoy. Be it romantic strolls through Central Park, proposals in Times Square or a rendezvous at the top of the Empire State Building, the city is bursting with landmarks and attractions to suit all budgets.
To redeem the offer, passengers named ‘Valentine’ need to send a picture of their passport and their booking reference to Valentines@wow.is.*
Flights to New York depart daily from London Gatwick to Newark Liberty International, via Reykjavik, with prices starting from £149.99pp one way.
WOW air currently services 26 destinations across Europe and North America, with daily departures to Reykjavik from London Gatwick.
Terms and conditions:
To be eligible for a Valentines Refund the following criteria must be met
- In the booking there must be at least two passengers.
- For each booking which is eligible for the Valentines Refund, there will only be processed a refund for one passenger.
- The ticket for the plus one will be refunded to the same credit card that the booking was paid with. Please note that it will take five to seven business days to reflect on the card.
- The refund will not consist of anything more than the air fare ticket, airport taxes, one hand luggage and one check-in luggage. All other services purchased on the WOW air website will not be included in the refund.
- The booking must be made on WOW air flights. Under no circumstances will WOW air issue a refund for flights with other air carriers. All bookings must be made directly through a WOW air website (this excludes bookings made VIA a travel agency or other comparable services). Furthermore, the booking must include an outbound and return flight. Therefore, one way trips cannot lead to a refund.
- One of the passengers in the booking must be named Valentine or Valentina. The name in the booking must be spelled exactly the same as the names on the list. Note that the list is exhaustive of all names that can lead to a refund of a booking. The first name or surname in your passport must match one of the names on the list. Middle names are not eligible.
- The booking must be made and paid for in the period between January 24, 2019 and February 14, 2019.
- The flight dates, outbound and return flight, must be in the period between February 10, 2019 and February 19, 2019.
- The destination of the outbound flight must be to Newark airport (EWR). The departure Airport must be Gatwick airport (LGW)
- The travellers must send the booking confirmation and picture of the passenger’s passport that is named appropriately according to the previous terms. A passport is the only personal identification document that will be taken into consideration when verifying the name of a passenger.
- All refund requests must be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If one of the above conditions is not fulfilled, a refund request will not be processed.